RPSC RAS Syllabus And Exam Pattern : If you find some exam which gives you public service work like IAS so I can help you a little bit. RAS exam is specially designed for you. Rajasthan Public Service Commission has organized the RAS exam. RAS exam helps to reach public service the exam. RAS is specially built for Rajasthan public service. This exam pattern is the same as IAS as well. But in this case, you also have a piece of good knowledge about Rajasthan like politics, geography, history, economy and social culture. Men and women can give this exam.
If you are a beginner, at this point, I can help to make the clear-cut decision for your career. Don’t be concerned about that. I contemplate, if you want to prepare for any exam, you have a good cognitive about the syllabus. Today in this article, I tell the syllabus and pattern of the RPSC RAS exam.
RPSC RAS Exam Pattern
RAS exam, there have three rounds. A list of rounds is discussed below
- Paper – one
- Time – three hours
- Total marks – 200
- Type of questions – objective
- Paper – four
- Time – two hours each paper
- Total marks – 800
- Type of questions – descriptive
- Test – personality test
- Via- voice
- Type – interview
Exam Pattern Pattern of Prelims Exam
In the RAS prelims exam, you have to give one paper. Those are fully objective type questions. The total mark is 200. The total number of questions is 150. You have to complete this exam within three hours. This section has negative marks for the negative answer. They decrease 1/3 of this allocated question mark.
Pattern Of Prelims questions paper
|Question paper||Total marks||Time|
|General Knowledge and General Science||200||Three hours|
RPSC RAS Syllabus Prelims
RAS’s prelims result does not affect your final selection like IAS. In this section, you have to give one paper. That is general knowledge and general science. In this paper, you not only focus on general awareness about India but also focus on specifically Rajasthan.
|Rajasthan Specific Parts||General Topics|
|Literature, Tradition, Culture, Art, History and Heritage of Rajasthan Geography of Rajasthan Administrative and Political System of Rajasthan Economy of Rajasthan Current Affairs – Rajasthan||History, Ancient, Medieval, Modern of India Geography – Indian. World Indian Political System, Constitution and Governance Economic Concepts and Indian Economy Science and Technology Reasoning and Mental Ability Current Affairs|
- SSC GD Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 Hindi pdf Download
- NEET Syllabus And Pattern 2021 Topic wise pdf Download
- UP Home Guard Syllabus 2021, Exam Pattern pdf Hindi
- RRB NTPC Syllabus And Exam Pattern 2021 pdf
RPSC RAS Syllabus Mains Exam
Mains exam is the second round. This result affects your final selection like the IAS exam. The question pattern is descriptive like the small, medium and long answers. This section does not have an alternative. You have to give this section. It has four papers. You have to cultivate auditing, management, General awareness of English, etc. Each subject mark is 200 marks.
Pattern of Mains Exam
|Paper -1||General Studies 1||200 marks|
|Paper – 2||General studies – 2||200 marks|
|Paper – 3||General Studies -3||200 marks|
|Paper – 4||General Hindi and English – 4||200 marks|
There are four papers. I describe the syllabus of the mains exam briefly. I hope you get some knowledge about the syllabus.
Syllabus Of Mains Exam
|General Studies I||Unit 1 – History Unit 2 – Economics Unit 3 – Sociology, Management, Accounting & Auditing|
|General Studies II||Unit 1 – Administrative Ethics Unit 2 – General Science & Technology Unit 3 – Earth Science (Geography and Geology)|
|General Studies III||Unit 1 – Indian Political System, World Politics and Current Affairs Unit 2 – Concepts, Issues and Dynamics of Public Administration and Management Unit 3 – Sports and Yoga, Behaviour and Law|
|General Hindi and General English||Grammar and Usage Comprehension, Translation and Writing Composition & Letter Writing|
Syllabus of GS -1
- Unit -1: In this part, you have to read Indian history. That’s the same as IAS. This is under statistical GK.
- Unit -2 It is designed for The Indian economy. You have to know Indian economics.
- Unit – 3 In this section, there have four topics. That’s sociology, management, accounting and auditing. If you want to prepare for any public service exam, you have a good knowledge of these subjects.
Syllabus of GS -2
- Unit 1 : First topic in administrative ethics. Whenever you prepare for some public service exam. You should know ethics.
- Unit 2: the second topic is general science and technology. You should be good cognitive of this subject. You get this topic of UPSC GS -3. You get many common topics UPSC exams.
- Unit -3: The third topic is earth science. It covers geography and geology.
Syllabus of GS -3
- Unit 1: In this section, you have to study Indian and world current affairs and politics. You study Indian current affairs prelims also. It may be helped you.
- Unit 2: You should know the concept and issues of dynamic management.
- Unit 3: This is a very interesting topic. It covers yoga, sports-related topics. I ponder, if anyone is interested in sports, they easily commemorate every topic.
Syllabus of GS – 4
- You have to show grammar knowledge.
- You have to write a letter.
- You should have a good knowledge of comprehension and verbal ability.
|RPSC RAS Syllabus Hindi pdf||Click Here|
|RPSC RAS Syllabus English pdf||Click Here|
|Official Site of RPSC||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
After reading this, I hope you have clear knowledge about the RPSC RAS exam. Whoever wants to join public service, they have a golden opportunity. They can prepare UPSC as we RAS exam. Their syllabus is similar to each other. You study Many topics that are come on UPSC. But when it comes to the RPSC RAS exam, that’s time you should focus also on Rajasthan culture, tradition, language, current affairs, geography and politics, etc.
Do you want to prepare RAS exam? I hope, this article gives you a primary idea of the public service exam in Rajasthan. After reading this, you get a clear idea for your future. It maybe helps to implement your dream as a public service officer.