SSC GD Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021: Do you are looking for an SSC GD exam? If your answer is positive, this article is reasonable for you. Many applicants apply for SSC GD in 2021. SSC exam (Staff Selection Commission) main branch in New Delhi, India. It was manufactured on 4th November 1975. Every year lots of aspirants apply for constable jobs across India.
Hurry up, apply for this job, if you are interested. This SSC GD exam is immensely competitive because lots of applicants apply for this. You can apply when you qualify for their criteria. You have to submit some money for the application. You give them money through debit cards, credit cards and net banking. General and OBC give INR 100 but women, SC/ST and ex-servicemen don’t need to pay anything.
SSC GD Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Pattern Of SSC GD Exam
- Computer Based Test (CBT) – You have given a written exam. There have four subjects. You have to complete it within two hours. If your score is matched current this year percentile, they call you for the next rounds.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PST) – This is the second stage. You have to show your efficiency physically.
- Physical Standard Test – This is the third part of this exam.
- Detailed Medical Exam – This is the fourth part. They take your medical examination. They check up it in detail.
Syllabus Of CBT
CBT is a computer-based exam in SSC GD. It is the first phase. You get 120 minutes for your exam. Total marks are 100. There are also negative marks. There are four subjects. Those are general English and Hindi, mathematics, general intelligence and reasoning, general awareness. Each subject has 25 marks.
A high number of applicants apply for this exam. Man and women can give this exam. There is a total of four phases. In this article, today I discuss the syllabus of the SSC GD exam. I hope, you get a clear idea before preparation. Today I discuss each subject in detail. Now I tell you about the first phase that is CBT or a computer-based test.
Subjects Of CBT
- General English
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Awareness
Today, I examine the first subject that is General English. The total mark is 25. This section has negative marks for the negative answer. List of topics which come in the exam that discuss below –
- Grammar – voice change, direct and indirect narration change, fill in the blanks, detect error, synonym and anonym, etc.
- Comprehension – They give some articles, you have to comprehend that.
- Vocabulary – this is the third section of general English. In this section, you have to show your vocabulary power. Especially it comes in articles like synonymous and anonymous.
- Verbal Ability – This is the fourth phase. Verbal ability is one of the important elements in competitive exams. In this section, you have to express your feeling with words.
- NEET Syllabus And Pattern 2021 Topic wise pdf Download
- UP Home Guard Syllabus 2021, Exam Pattern pdf Hindi
- RRB NTPC Syllabus And Exam Pattern 2021 pdf
This is the second subject whose total marks are 25. In this section, you also get a negative impact for the wrong answer. Some topics which examiner gives in an exam that is discussed below –
- Number systems
- Time and distance
- Ratio and time
- Computation whole numbers
- Profit and loss
General Intelligence And Reasoning
- Arithmetic Number System
- Non-verbal series
- Relationship concept
- Coding and Decoding
- Similarities and differences
- Visual memory
- Spatial orientation
- Spatial visualisation
This is the last subject in this CBT. Total marks are 25. You get only 2 hours. It also has negative marks. This section has statistical awareness and current awareness.
- Statistical awareness – this is fixed GK that is come in exams Like neighbours country state and river. Our country history, geography and politics.
- Current Awareness – This is the second part. You have to be aware of every current affair. You have to follow one year of current affairs, so you can easily clear this section.
Physical Efficiency Test
After qualifying for the first phase of CBT, you have to give a physical Efficiency test. If you pass then you can second test.
Physical Standard Test
This is the third phase. They check your physical standard. Are you able to join or not? This exam is very crucial.
Detailed Medical Test
This is the last test for SSC Gd. If you pass it, you can become a constable. They deeply check your medical check-up. If your medical check-up is not up to the mark, you can’t get this chance as a constable.
I hope, you have a clear opinion about the syllabus and pattern in SSC GD. I hope, your form fill up within the deadline. If you want to reach the position, you have to work hard. Because their lot of applicants give this exam. Only 25271 vaccines are there. After reading, you understand there is four-stage. You have to up to mark the score. It’s not fixed. It depends on every year score and questions paper. If the questions paper is easy, the percentile is increased but if the paper is quite hard, the percentile is decreased.
In this article, I tell what is the syllabus and pattern in this SSC GD. If you don’t apply for this exam now, you speedily apply for this exam. It may be your best decision for your Constable carrier. This exam is only not dependent on your written exam but also it depends on your physical test. Physical strength is a crucial part of this exam. I hope, you like my article and you get some information about your dream work. Don’t be late, hurry up deadline is coming soon.