If you reside in India, I ponder that you should know about the scheme, which is proclaimed by our government. As like one scheme is Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana. After reading my article I am assuring you, you derive more info about Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana.
What is the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is one of the best insurance schemes by Indian prime minister Narendra Modi. This is an accident insurance scheme. It was published by prime minister Narendra Modi on May 8 in Kolkata. This scheme was originally proclaimed that in the 2015, February budget speech by our Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. This Bima is available for all Indian citizens with NRI. Here age subsumed by 18 to 70 years ages with own the bank account. This scheme annual premium is only 12 INR sans taxes. This Bima only beginning from 1 June to 31 May cover one year, it offers by the National Bank and any the private insurance companies.
The objective of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- This Bima aid for all lost beloved people, who get this nominee facility to defend their future life.
- Some students also lose their one of only earning family members, only this reason they dealing with several the shortcomings of their studies. This Bima recourse them.
- Many orphan children derive the assist from this instrumental scheme.
- Lots of poor Indian Citizens, can not avail any life insurance by private life insurance companies, our government only ponder for them of getting secure life.
PM Suraksha Bima Yojana Involve Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Corporate Bank
- Central Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Kotak Bank
- Punjab Nation Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
PM Suraksha Bima Yojana Involve Insurance Companies Name List
- Bajaj Allianz
- Reliance General Insurance
- New India Assurance
- ICICI Lombard
Feature of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Yojana
- At first, you should know that this Accident Insurance Scheme you have to renew each year.
- This yearly premium is Rs. 12 and exclude in 14% charge in taxes.
- This scheme is providing for the nominee approx 2 lakh Rs. If he or she succumbs by accident or holistically disables by any accident.
- This annual premium is happening on the auto-debited from the user’s account.
- This scheme user can convey long-time option their renewal every year.
- The subscriber or users can exist or sign up anytime in future.
What is the eligibility criteria of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana?
- This scheme is followed by minimum age of 18 years old.
- This Bima Policy:s preferred maximum age is 70 years old.
- Those people are between 18 and 70 years old and have conveyed saving account they can easily subscribe to this efficacy policy.
- This scheme proclaims that, as a user, they have to attach an Aadhaar card link with a bank account, if they don’t have it, so this time they have to give Aadhaar copy must be subsumed with the application form.
- If any user has a double bank account, so this time only takes one single saving account.
- As a user you should be cognitive for that, you have to pay a premium of 12 Rs every year.
- This premium 12 Rs will be cut from the user saving account.
- This efficacy accidental insurance scheme is only valid the one year and later end of the year again you have to renew.
- This scheme user should know about, they have to take to eliminate KYC documents with valid Aadhaar cards.
What are the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Yojana?
- This scheme is an accidental Insurance scheme, so they proclaim that if any accident purpose any user pop off, that time nominee will obtain 2 lakh rs. Directly.
- It any user lose both hand or foot or eyes and that will be full disable by accident that time nominee also derives 2 lakh Rs.
- If any subscriber is dealing with irrecoverable of loose one eye or one hand or one leg by any accident that time nominee also obtains 1 lakh rs only.
Documents obligatory for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana?
If you want, to be a user of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana so, you should know about this obligatory part of the documentation. Which one is required and which one is the ban, before opening your Bima you are too cognitive about this. So, which one do you have to take, I have given the list below.
- You have to take Proof id.
- This scheme obligatory part is the Aadhaar card.
- Share your permanent contact details.
- You have to put on the nominee’s information.
- This scheme application form you will obtain in several languages. Like, English, Bengali, Hindi, Oriya, Marathi, Telegu, Tamil or Gujrathi. That will aid all-region people for the figure out the application form.
One thinks every user should remember that is your bank account have to link with Aadhaar card. If you don’t have hence, this time you have to submit your application form along with your Aadhaar card.
How to Enroll in Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana?
As a subscriber, for making is Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana they can approach any national and privatize the bank and also they can go any general insurance companies. Prominently, you can notice that as a bank manager always prefer internet banking. That time very mindfully as the user does log, their internet banking for enlisting of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana. Here, a subscriber can do massage their bank link number to the toll-free number of the bank and insurance companies. In my article, you can obtain these bank names and insurance companies list, who derive permission from the government for this Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY).
As an Indian citizen I contemplate that, you should know about all the schemes, which is promulgated by our Prime Minister Narendra Modi. After the citizenship act, you have the authority to derive cognitive about Indian all Schemes. This Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is an optimum initiative by our government. He ponders about the safety and secures of our life. Only annual premium 12 rs, after happen any irrecoverable accidents, this user obtains 2 lakh rs. I hope, after reading my article those who need this scheme, they feel recourse and they’re all sceptical are vivid.